Namaste, Vanakam & Pranam.
We, the pujaries and devotees of Shri Maha Kali Durga Mandir would like to welcome you to our temple's official website and
to share the divine darshan of Adi Para Shakti Kali Amman.
Our temple, pujaries and devotee's strive to preserve and enforce the name of Maha Kali (Mariamman). With roots India and Guyana, Shakti worship has spread like wild fire throughout the world. Here in Queens, NY; we continue her sacred and ancient worship... Read more...
To Learn More About the
Devi & Devata...
Maha Kali Yajna &
6th Annual Kali Puja (Big Puja)
Maha Kali Yajna: Aug. 7-13th, 2016
(Pravachan commencing at 7pm.
Officiating Pandit: Pt. Deodath Vyas
Assisting Pandit: Pt. Prakesh Maharaj
Annual Maha Kali Puja:
Aug 13, 2016 : 6AM Ganga Ma Puja
430 PM Hanuman Swami Jhandi
Aug 14, 2016: 11AM Grand Maha Kali Puja
Annual Kali Puja (Big Puja)
July 24th, 2015: Opening of Mothers Eyes
July 25th, 2015: Beach / Hanuman Swami Jhandi
July 26th, 2015: Big Puja Sunday Service
March 20th- March 28th: Nauratri Service
Kaal Bhairo Baba Puja
Click HERE or the flyer for more details.
A Quick Look at our Calender
Click to set custom HTML
92-66 Springfield Blvd,
Queens Village, NY 11428
Hillside or Jamaica Ave to Springfield Blvd, we are between 93rd & 92nd Ave.
(Right across Lady’s of Lord’s Church)
By Bus: Take Q88, Q27 or Q1
to 93rd Ave and Springfield Blvd
Temple Doors Open:
Satsangh & Kirtan:
Guidelines of a Proper Fast
Strict fasting is mandatory to attend our temple. You MUST keep strict fast for at least 3 days (72 hours) prior to attending service.
1) No eating any meat such as chicken, beef, pork, goat etc.This includes completely avoiding fish or eggs. Be sure to check all products and bi-products.
2) Do not drink any alcohol when you are fasting.
3) Do not have any sexual contact with your mate.
4) When you are on your menstrual cycle do not enter the temple until you are fully finished.
5) If you have went to a funeral or saw a deceased body, you cannot enter the temple for 21 days (3 weeks). If you saw a new born baby you cannot enter the temple for 21 days to (3 weeks) either.
Note: Do not take any leather or animal skin apparel inside the temple. This includes watch bands, pants patches, hand bags, purses, wallets, leather cell phone cases etc.